Saturday, March 10, 2007

I sold my soul...

I sold my soul to coffee, trading my dreams for more waking life.

I used to get about eight to ten hours of sleep nightly, back when I went to bars and worked a day job. Since becoming a freelancer, I've traded the bars for coffee houses, and my sleep time has gotten down to about five hours a night. It's rare that i remember my dreams now, but when I do they tend to be really vivid. I wish I didn't have to sleep at all; I wish there was some sort of pill that gave you a full night of sleep and dreams in the blink of an eye. Until then there's always more coffee.

3 comments:

kevin kaliher said...

thanks for the link beyatch
when you get tired of drawing so-called "beautiful people" at gay ass coffee shops come and visit me in the ghetto if you dare. way better material here bro.

RR said...

soul coughee...

Tracy said...

i often wish i could become a tweeker... but alas, i cant go down that road